Could Prince Harry ever marry Meghan Markle?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kong 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

TGorgiev
    Keymaster

PRINCE HARRY and his girlfriend Meghan Markle have attended their first wedding as a couple, leading to speculation that they could be preparing for their own engagement.

Prince Harry and his girlfriend Meghan Markle have been pictured together enjoying some Carribean sunshine at the wedding of Tom Inskip.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

With the relationship said to be moving “at lightning speed”, royal fans have begun discussing the possibility of a wedding.

Could Prince Harry ever marry  Meghan Markle?

#1573 Reply

PrincessAmy

OMG they are so beautiful couple & I would so love them to get married. I think every step they make indicates that Prince Harry may propose to Meghan. Can’t wait to see if the rumors about them getting engaged by the end of the summer will become true. Fingers crossed <3

#1574 Reply

Moonflower

Meghan is definitely out of his league. I think he can find a better girlfriend and wife.Even if they got married who knows how long it’s going to last this marriage, having in mind that her lat one failed.

#1858 Reply

Kong

Shit Meghan Markle should be DIE FOR WORLD

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Could Prince Harry ever marry Meghan Markle?
Your information: