7 Reasons Why Channing and Jenna Tatum’s Wedding Was Anything but Traditional
Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan have practically been inseparable since the night Channing showed up at her hotel room door. The couple has various adorable and enchanting moments under their belts. Channing Tatum’s truthful confessions about the love that he feels for Jenna Dewan that real, that it’s pretty impossible not to swoon over their romance.
There is no doubt in their love and devotion for each other. It is certainly clear.
Jenna and Channing tied the knot in July 2009. The wedding took place at a private estate in Malibu, CA, and was anything but traditional. Jenna didn’t wear white, and what is more the reception was fairy-tale-themed.
- The wedding has fairy-tale theme. As we said previously, the wedding was orchestrated by event planner Mindy Weiss. It certainly made their love of fairies became true. Most cute of all were the two flower girls who walked down the aisle wearing wings.
- The guest list included a handful of stars. There were many celebrity guests like Marlon Wayans, Nick Zano, Haylie Duff (who served as one of the bridesmaids), and maid of honor Emmanuelle Chriqui.
- Their first dance was to Hawaiian artist Israel Ka’ano’i Kamakawiwo’ole’s version of “Somewhere Over the Rainbow.” The reception took place in a tent decorated by Mark’s Garden with thousands of roses, hydrangeas, and orchids in red, fuchsia, and blush.
- Their wedding cake was castle shaped. Even it included fairies in several flavors, including red velvet, chocolate with chocolate fudge, and white with Funfetti frosting. The last one is Channing and Jenna’s favorite.
- Channing and Jenna’s wedding gifts also completed their fairy-tale theme. Guests were treated to crystals as favors.
- Jenna wore a peach wedding gown. Jenna said “I do” in a peach and ivory Reem Acra couture ballgown while Channing donned a black Giorgio Armani suit.
- Jenna and Channing celebrated their union with matching tattoos. The most unique thing they did after their wedding, they jetted off to Bali, Indonesia, and got tattoos that spell out “side by side” in Balinese. Jenna has her tattoo on her left foot while Channing got his on his chest.